Sirjan 160-bed hospital is a one and half storey building constructed in the suburb of Sirjan. It has concrete structure and brick walls and the exterior is made of bricks and precast concrete.
Its HVAC system includes radiator, ceiling and ducted fan coils and five air-handling units, which their heating and cooling fluid is provided by three 6500-pound steam boilers along with four 160-ton chillers in the machine room. 87 roof ventilators circulate the air inside the building.
This hospital has the following departments:
- Hospitalization wards: Maternity, Internal Diseases, Surgery, Children, ICU, CCU, Infants
- Surgical operations (4 operation rooms), Maternal operations (2 operation room), Clinic
- Diagnostic service wards: Laboratory, Radiology, Endoscopy, Physiotherapy
- Supporting service wards: Sterilization, Pharmacy, Laundry, General and Foodstuff warehouses, Corpse cold storage and anatomy, Installations, Kitchen
- Administrative Services: Management, Accounting and Financial, Reception, Conference room, Library
- Supporting buildings: Guard house, Garbage burning room (two 100kg/h garbage burners), Repairs and Drivers rooms, Waste water treatment, Water reservoir and Water pumping station, Generator room (two 270 KW diesel generators), 20 KV electric power substation with two 1000-KVA transformers