Andimeshk 100-bed Hospital is a 3-storey building constructed in the suburb of Andimeshk. All constructional works of the hospital and residential apartments of the physicians (6 residential apartments) have been executed by Ce.142.
The hospital has concrete structure and brick walls and the exterior is made of cement and precast concrete.
- Hospitalization wards: Maternity, Internal Diseases, Surgery, Children, ICU, CCU, Infants
- Surgical operations (4 operation rooms), Maternal 0perations (2 operation room), Clinic
- Diagnostic service wards: Laboratory, Radiology, Endoscopy, Physiotherapy
- Supporting service wards: Sterilization, Pharmacy, Laundry, General and Foodstuff warehouses, Corpse cold storage and anatomy, Installations (machine room and elevator), Kitchen
- Administrative services: Management, Accounting and Financial, Reception, Conference room, Library
- Supporting buildings: 2 Guard houses, Garbage burning room (two 150kg/h garbage burners), Waiting room, Repair and Drivers rooms, Waste water treatment, Water reservoir and Water pumping station, Generator room (two 400-KW diesel generators), 33-KV electric power substation with two 1250-KVA transformers, Natural gas pressure reduction station
- 12-unit duplex apartment for the doctors’ residence each 150 M