Talesh 217-bed Hospital is a 5-storey building with reinforced concrete structure, walls of lightweight concrete blocks and the exterior of stone and cement. All constructional and installation works of the hospital is executing by ce.142.
Its HVAC system consists of: fan coils and air handling units and the ventilators located in the top floor (installation’s floor).
This hospital has these departments:
- Hospitalization wards: Maternity, Internal diseases, Surgery, Children, ICU, CCU, Infants
- Surgical operations (6 operation rooms), Maternal operations (6 operation room), Clinic, Emergency, Outpatient cures(1 room)
- Diagnostic service wards: Laboratory, Radiology, Endoscopy, Physiotherapy, Dentistry
- Supporting service wards: Sterilization, Pharmacy, Laundry, General and Foodstuff warehouses, Corpse cold storage and anatomy, Installations, Kitchen
- Administrative services: Management, Accounting and Financial, Reception, Conference room, Library
- Supporting buildings: Guard houses, Garbage burning room, Scrapped warehouse, Waste water treatment, Ambulance car wash, repair and parking, Water reservoir, Generator room (two 270 KW diesel generators), 20 KV electric power substation with two 1250 KVA transformers