The Seventh Youth Council 142 was published in March 2019.
In this issue, we would read the articles with the following titles:
- Cost reduction strategy
- The project litigation management mechanism is based on PMI standards
- Risk management in designing, procurement, and building projects in hospitals in Iran
- Deaerator and the need to remove harmful gases in the boiler feed
- Investigation of accidents in construction projects
- Shahr-e-babak, the first hospital project of 142 Company, and the first hospital project after the Islamic Revolution of Iran
Also, the introduction of 142 projects, an interview with Dr. Javid Alizadeh, CEO of Iran's Residential Complex, the company's internal news and the introduction of national and international exhibitions and conferences in the 2019-2020 are included in this issue.
The PDF version of this number and the six previous numbers are available on this website in Persian.
We look forward to receiving your feedback.